- Open regedit
- Browse to the correct keystore location depending on your version of outlook:
- In Outlook 2007: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook
- In Outlook 2010: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook
- In Outlook 2013: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook
- Right click on the key and choose New then click String Value.
String Value: ForcePSTPath with your desired data path as the value dataClick OK and edit the registry editor. If Outlook is open, close it then restart. Newly created data files will default to the location. Existing data files would need to be moved.
Thanks to references from: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/config/how-to-move-the-imap-personal-folder-pst/
**This article is for educational purposes only, if you are not an advanced user please contact your local computer support technician for assistance**
More then Outlook technical support for Windows
We are your local computer repair and technical support experts. Available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm.
- E-mail Support Melbourne (Outlook, Gmail, Windows Live Mail, Outlook.com)
- Apple Mac Technical Support Melbourne (iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air)
- Browser Support Melbourne (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP technical support Melbourne
- Wired and Wireless networking support Melbourne
- Virus and Malware Removal service Melbourne