PC Maintenance & Repair Services
Intuitive Strategy delivers fast and professional PC repair, computer upgrades and services to most leading brands of PCs, including HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, Acer & Toshiba, custom computer systems purchased from a computer shop.
Working on a slow-performing computer can be extremely frustrating, not to mention the effect it can have on your productivity.
Wasting time trying to resolve start-up problems, searching online for a solution or trying to do a computer repair yourself can take hours.
Slow-Performing PCs Are Incredibly Annoying
Common problems that many of our customers have experienced include:
- PC boot-up is very slow
- PC won’t turn on
- Windows automatically restarts
- Blue screen error messages (BSOD – Blue Screen of Death)
- Programs are slow to open
- Hard drive faults and bad sectors
- Windows error messages
- Internet and NBN problems
- Outlook email errors
- Your desktop PC has been infected with malware or virus
- Random computer freezing or crashes
- Windows software update failed
- No signal on the computer screen
- Can’t hear any sound
- Webcam isn’t working
- Your password needs to be reset or you have forgotten your password
- Wi-Fi dropouts and No internet access
- Computer is running out of memory
If you are experiencing any of the above you probably need to book your PC in for a repair.
What Causes PCs to Break Down?
There are countless reasons why PCs break down or may underperform, including:
- Outdated drivers and software
- Faulty RAM, hard drive, SSD or motherboard
- Overheating due to dust build-up, damaging the internal circuitry of your PC
- Power surges, which cause capacitors to blow
- Ineffective computer maintenance plans
- Encryption virus infections
- Outdated version of Windows, opening up 0-day exploits
- Age (PCs over 5 years old which have degraded hardware)
- Unlicensed software
Fortunately, we can repair all of these issues, restoring your PC back to a working state.
Why Ask a Professional to Repair Your PC?
Would you attempt to fix your dishwasher or electrical wiring at home yourself? Not likely, unless you are an electrician or a white goods appliance mechanic. You’d need specific skills and knowledge; otherwise, you would be risking further damage.
The same principle applies to your computer. Trying PC repairs yourself can lead to unexpected results, such as deleted photos, documents, files, emails, or a completely erased computer that doesn’t start or work at all.
To sum up, hiring a professional to repair your PC will ensure all computer repairs are carried out safely, efficiently and done right.
PC Repairs: Upgrading Your Computer & Software
To add to our suite of PC repairs, we also complete computer software and hardware upgrades. Most of the time, this is the best way to increase the longevity of your computer and improve overall performance.
Here is a summary of updates we can assist with at your home or office:
- SSD upgrades and replacement, when your HDD is showing signs of age with bad sector warnings, or you need a little more space
- Random-access memory (RAM) upgrade for when you need to run more apps
- Recent Microsoft Windows feature & security updates or OS upgrades
- Microsoft Office 365 installations
- New computer installs at home or the office
- Data migration between computers
- PSU replacement
- Additional storage drives
- Video card installations
What PC Brands Can be Repaired?
Most major PCs can be repaired when you have the right tools, skills and knowhow including:
- Dell PC repairs
- HP PC repairs
- Toshiba PC repairs
- Thin-Client PC repairs
- Acer PC repairs
- Lenovo PC repairs
- Intel NUC repairs
Book a PC Repair or Upgrade
Quit waiting for your slow computer to magically fix itself. Ask us to repair, tune up and update your computer.
Call our professional PC repair team on 1300 694 877 or book online and we will get back to you.
PC Repairs Near You
Our technicians are delivering PC repairs throughout Melbourne, here is a list of some of our most popular locations.
What our customers have to say
Job well done and met my expectations.
Will use Hugh again if the need arises.
Hugh was efficient, professional and did the job I wanted perfectly. Very thankful I found him!
Alex was friendly, fast and helpful. I highly recommend him and the team at Intuitive Strategy!
Michael was 100% professional and supportive. Would strongly recommend. Many thanks. Jerome
Hugh was a great help. Friendly and efficient