Coronavirus (COVID-19) service update
As of 11:59pm Tuesday 27/10/2020 we are now able to offer on-site technical support to our residential and commercial customers.
Please note we will continue to offer both remote support and complimentary contactless pick-up and return for all computer repairs and any other hardware repair services where possible.
Staying safe during an on-site visit or contactless pick-up
- If you or someone in your household is feeling unwell and you have a scheduled on-site appointment, or contactless pick-up, you need to get in touch with us right away to reschedule.
- If you or any member of your household has travelled in the last 14 days or has had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case please contact us immediately to reschedule your service.
- Please wear a facemask for the arrival of your technician and keep the mask on during the course of the on-site visit.
- Please observe Australian government social distancing guidelines and maintain a 1.5 meter distance from your technician at all times.
- Ensure your device(s) are turned on and are ready for operation prior to your technicians arrival so that the duration of an on-site visit is as short as possible
- For contactless pick-up please ensure your device is already unplugged (with a charger if its a laptop) and ready for collection & note down any relevant passwords to minimize contact and duration of pick-up visit.