Small Business IT Support
Small business IT support throughout Melbourne and Bayside. We have resident technicians on stand-by in Cheltenham, Caulfield and Bentleigh East. We also provide IT support in St Kilda, Mentone, Hampton, Moorrabbin and Braeside for commercial businesses. Helping local small businesses with their computer repairs, on-site and remote support.
Our technicians have over 20 years of experience in IT support. We help small businesses with on-going computer services and on-demand maintenance to ensure their IT environment is always working. Our expert IT technicians can see you at your home office or business location on-demand when you need support the most.
Small business IT support services in Melbourne
We offer a wide range of small business IT support services in Melbourne. Because we offer comprehensive computer repair services to suit you needs you can be sure your entire IT environment is protected! Here are some of the technical support services we have on offer:
- Same-day on-demand small business IT support
- Computer Repairs
- Cloud software integration
- Dropbox setup
- Microsoft Office 365 support
- Google Apps / G-Suite configuration
- Cloud Data backup services
- Data Recovery services
- Small business server setup
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) setup
- Workstation and laptop upgrades
Same-day on-demand small business IT support
We provide IT support Monday to Friday to ensure your IT environment is always online. Get one of our technicians out to you as early as 8:30am every morning to fix any IT problem you may be having.
Let our experienced small business IT consultants solve your computer problems and secure your data. We’ve been working with businesses from SOHO operators to teams of over 15 employees. Let us assist you with networking, computer repairs, cloud solutions, business data security and business continuity plans.
IT networking & cloud software setup
Our IT networking specialists can also help your business get the most out of online technology. We have working knowledge of Google ‘s G-Suite Apps, Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox and One Drive data storage.
We can also setup local networking equipment to ensure your data is always backed up to the cloud in-case of disaster recovery. Want to know more about the dozens of small businesses NAS servers we have deployed in Bayside Melbourne? Besides Synology NAS equipment being our preferred brand and when rolling out VPN networks we like to use TP-Link hardware also.
Small Business IT Support services we offer
We have a local computer service for you!
Small Business IT Support in your local area
Looking for free advice? Simply call us on 1300-694-877 and speak to a friendly computer repair expert right now, we'd love to hear from you!
Recent Small Business IT Support in your local area
- 13/02/2020 DNS issue troubleshooting: reconfiguration of Dell Sonicwall and Ruckus APs to use Google DNS servers in South Yarra
- 10/02/2020 Small business IT support: OpenVPN deployment and new user setup on workstation/network/NAS in Hampton
- 10/02/2020 Cisco VPN troubleshooting: reinstallation and testing in St Kilda
- 31/01/2020 Dropbox syncing issue resolution in Cheltenham
- 28/01/2020 New email address setup, Ethernet USB dongle driver installation in St Kilda